Core Return Policy
Wheeler Products requiring the return of a core unit (“Core Return”) upon purchase will include a core deposit fee (“Core Deposit”) as part of the Price of the new Product.
To initiate a Core Return and Core Deposit reimbursement, Customer must:
- Print and complete the following: Core Return Form
- Ship the Core Return Form along with the Product to the address indicated on the form within ninety (90) days of shipment of the new Product to Customer. Customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the Products, and the risk of loss for the Products will transfer to the Customer once the Products leave Wheeler's facility.
- Core Units must be packaged according to the manufacturer’s specifications. All Core Units containing fluids should be completely drained and capped to prevent leaking during shipment and must comply with applicable hazardous material shipping regulations
Core Return Approval
- If Wheeler determines the Product is in a condition of “normal wear and tear” and approves the Core Product eligible for return, Wheeler will reimburse the Customer’s Core Deposit.
- Reimbursement of the Core Deposit make take up to 14 days to post to the Customer’s account after Wheeler’s approval.
- If Wheeler does not receive the Core Return within ninety (90) days of shipment of the new Product to Customer, the Core Deposit will no longer be eligible for reimbursement.