Warranty for products sold via e-commerce, telephone, or purchase order
Wheeler Fleet Solutions offers a Limited 90-DAY warranty for all products except for certain product lines that are covered by the manufacturer's direct warranty . For all warranty claims or issues, please call (866) 439-2329 or email email@example.com . Please have your part number and/or order number ready for reference.
Limited Warranty for products sold via Wheeler Plus managed inventory programs
Wheeler Fleet Solutions extends a twelve (12) month from date of purchase Limited Warranty to the customer that the products furnished are free from defects in material and / or workmanship only. Whereby Wheeler will repair or replace any warranted product to the customer if the product fails because of a defect due to material and / or workmanship within the limited warranty period providing a claim for warranty is on file with our customer service department and such products are returned to Wheeler Fleet Solutions within 30 calendar days.
Examination by Wheeler Fleet Solutions must show the products to have been defective. Each Limited Warranty as applicable is not transferable, does not include labor reimbursement of any kind and applies to the original installation of the product.
To be eligible for Limited Warranty protection the product must; remain intact, not be tampered with or repaired, not involved in a collision / accident, be free from physical abuse and not subject to improper installation. In no event shall the obligation of Wheeler Fleet Solutions to repair or replace the defective products be construed to require Wheeler to repair or replace more than the defective products that are found to be defective. The vehicle / equipment as a whole or any other products shall not be construed to be covered for the purposes of this warranty. Any products repaired or replaced by Wheeler pursuant to this warranty shall be warranted for the remaining term of the original twelve (12) month warranty period.
This Limited Warranty does not constitute in any way a product guarantee and Wheeler Fleet Solutions does not hereby assume any obligation of any kind whatsoever beyond sending a repaired or replacement product unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Wheeler.
There are no warranties express or implied, made by Wheeler Fleet Solutions to the customer for the products sold by Wheeler other than the limited warranty contained in this section.
1. Warranty Scope
To the extent allowed by the Product Manufacturer, Wheeler will pass through any applicable Manufacturer’s Warranties in effect at the time of purchase of a Product by Customer. Warranties vary by Manufacturer and Product and can be provided by Wheeler upon Customer’s request.
Wheeler’s only obligation and Customer’s sole remedy under this warranty is, at Wheeler’s option, to refund the purchase price of, or replace the Product that is suffering from a nonconformance.
- 2.1. Customer shall contact Wheeler for a return authorization number (RMA).
- 2.2. Customer shall return together with its warranty claim any Product alleged to be defective and under warranty, properly packaged and prepaid to Wheeler or as otherwise directed by Wheeler.
- 2.3. If warranty claim is accepted, Wheeler will reimburse reasonable transportation costs for warranty returns in an amount not to exceed normal ground shipping charges.
- 2.4. Customer must disposition warranty return Products in accordance with Wheeler’s written instructions.
- 3.1. This warranty is only valid if such defects are discovered within the duration of the appropriate warranty periods and Customer notifies Wheeler in writing within thirty (30) days of discovery.
- 3.2. Wheeler is not liable under this warranty for any defect resulting from a Product having been exposed or subjected to (i) any alteration, modification, maintenance, repair, installation, handling, transportation, storage, operation or use, that is improper; (ii) any accident, collision, contamination, abuse, neglect or negligence; or (iii) any Item’s whose warranty seals or stickers are removed or tampered with in any way.
- 3.3. In no event shall the obligation of Wheeler under this warranty be construed to obligate Wheeler to remedy more than the Product that is found to be defective, and does not apply to the vehicle and/or any other Equipment.
These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, conditions or representations, whether oral, written, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, which are hereby disclaimed and excluded by Wheeler, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
In no event will Wheeler be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or revenues or use even if informed of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy.
In no event will Wheeler’s liability to customer, whether in contract tort, or otherwise, exceed the total aggregate amount paid by customer to seller for the product giving rise to a claim. No extension of these warranties will be binding upon Wheeler unless set forth in writing and signed by Wheeler’s authorized representative.